“I’m not a chef, I’m Italian”- David Rocco


Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Vino-Gifts.com


Ciao a tutti!! With the holiday season fast approaching, I was so excited to receive a custom engraved wine box from Vino-Gifts.com. I know it’s only October, but hey, next month is Thanksgiving and before you know it, Christmas will be here! So why not start thinking about gift ideas, right? Who wants’ an impersonal gift like a tie or a gift card from amazon.com? Show someone you really put some thought into their gift with a custom engraved wine box. Plus, around the holidays, you know you’ll be invited to someone’s house for a party, so when you bring them a bottle of wine, instead of putting it in a pretty little bag (which will then most likely be thrown away) you put your wine in this case. Unlike those bags, this will last forever and not hurt the environment.


One of the things about a lot of gifts is that they are only good for a one time use, like a gift card. With this, you will always have it to treasure. It’s funny, but when I am looking around our apartment, I can instantly remember when I received something and from whom. I like to display pretty gifts that I've received over the years and this wine box will fit in beautifully with the rest.

These are also personal, which adds such a nice touch. You can have them engraved with whatever you like. Wedding, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Anniversary, Birthday, the list is endless. You can also include a picture on the lid which just makes it even more special. Every time you look at your box, you will be reminded of the special reason you received. Maybe it was your 30th Wedding Anniversary or just someone’s way of saying I love you. No matter what the reason, it will remain special. If you’re looking for a fantastic gift for the holidays, be sure to take a look at the many different options at Vino Gifts and Facebook. Cin cin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment